Hi,

each Wicket page is identified by a unique number, so it's no problem to open different pages in different browser tabs.

There are some things to consider though:
- be careful if your pages work on state in the session, as this has to be designed for multi-threading (something you won't have to bother with when you're staying inside a page) - you can run into problems when the same page is rendered in two different browser tabs, use AjaxNewWindowNotifyingBehavior to detect this - working on different tabs might lead to pages being expelled from the page store, see StoreSettings#maxSizePerSession

Have fun
Sven