I definitely need more info on the 2nd and 3rd items in your list.  My
designer is bugging me multiple times a day trying to get this answer.  You
said:

> - you can run into problems when the same page is rendered in two
> different browser tabs, use AjaxNewWindowNotifyingBehavior to detect this

What kind of problems are we talking about, and what would I do in that
behavior to counteract them, because showing the same page (albeit different
record) in different browser tabs definitely is the design he's pushing for.

- working on different tabs might lead to pages being expelled from the
page store, see StoreSettings#maxSizePerSession

And what would be the consequences of it being expelled?  User gets an
error?  Can we close the window in response to that error?  Maybe with a
message telling them the page expired and they need to re-open it?  Or maybe
we could re-open it for them?

--
Sent from: http://apache-wicket.1842946.n4.nabble.com/Users-forum-f1842947.html