Guten Tag Sven Meier,
am Mittwoch, 1. April 2020 um 21:09 schrieben Sie:

> Seems WebPageRenderer thinks it has to store the rendering result and
> redirect to it.
> That's definitely nothing something you want to have when using
> ComponentRenderer.

Agreed, but I couldn't find yet why it thinks so. Additionally, as I
get the correct render result, the redirect target seems to be the
expected outpout anyway? So is trying to buffering the "problem" here
or the redirect already or both?

> There's probably something in your setup that triggers this redirect
> (e.g. page url changes after render).

I can't think of dealing with URLs beyond "setAutomaticLinking", but
will have a look at this later: Im rendering HTML and some plain-text
format using Wicket, in the latter case transforming HTML-links using
TransformerBehavior to something like the following:

> Linktext:    HREF

And the error really gets only logged when rendering HTML, NOT when
rendering plain text. The app used to render both formats and their
base page is the same, though. Difference is markup and things like
TransformerBehaviour.

> Maybe we could improve ComponentRender so it never redirects.

And throw an exception to find that unexpected redirect or simply
ignore it at all? If that redirect-by-accident leads to wrong results,
an exception w9ould be good. Otherwise in my case I might not care too
much, as results are simply as expected.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de