Hello,

Just tried to translate things in french : the translation tool is
really nice. Great job !
A comment : It would be nice to have a search to quickly find a key or a
translation.

I'm volunteer for reviewing French translations.

I'm also interested in adding applications (but I need info about what
is an application : the calendar we currently have in XE is an
application ? the Tags page should be considered as an application ?)

Thanks,
Thomas Eveilleau