Yes Vincent, you can check by yourself on the Paris JUG website. I can't see
any logs, I've tried with 3 different browsers.... but I've found a strange
work around.
When I am on the
http://www.parisjug.org/xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences page and that
I click on Panel Wizard, nothing happens. But I can access the wizard from
the page http://www.parisjug.org/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/.

Do you have any idea ?

Antonio

2009/2/7 Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net>

> Hi Antonio,
>
> On Feb 7, 2009, at 9:07 AM, Antonio Goncalves wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm using XE 1.6.2 / XEM 1.4.1 and when I click on the Panel Wizard
> > it just
> > doesn't show up. I click on the link, but nothing happens.
>
> hmmm we need to look into this since I've heard this problem reported
> twice over one week.
>
> If you agree, I'll ask Raffaello to give me the rights to go the Paris
> JUG wiki and try it myself from there.
>
> > Is there a way to skip the wizard and set up the panels layout
> > manually like
> > the previous versions of XWiki ?
>
> Yes. Just go to the wiki administration page and then select edit -->
> Objects. Find the XWikiPreferences object and find the property for
> panels location and put the values you want in there.
>
> Thanks
> -Vincent
> http://xwiki.com
> http://xwiki.org