Hi Antonio,

On Feb 8, 2009, at 10:32 AM, Antonio Goncalves wrote:

> Yes Vincent, you can check by yourself on the Paris JUG website. I
> can't see
> any logs, I've tried with 3 different browsers.... but I've found a
> strange
> work around.
> When I am on the
> http://www.parisjug.org/xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences page
> and that
> I click on Panel Wizard, nothing happens. But I can access the
> wizard from
> the page http://www.parisjug.org/xwiki/bin/view/XWiki/.
>
> Do you have any idea ?

Are you sure you have upgraded the panels pages ?
I've checked the page Panels.PanelWizard and its content looks old.

Could you explain how you've done the last XAR upgrade?

Can you try reimporting the Panels application that corresponds to you
wiki version (you're on XEM 1.4.1 which means XE 1.6.2) ?
I could do it but I don't know if you've changed any panels page so
I'll let you do it instead.