Hi Antonio,

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Antonio Goncalves <
antonio.mail...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So that means until the next upgrade we can't use the panel wizard ? Is
> there another way to move panels around without the wizard (previous
> versions of XWiki had textfields for left and right panels) ?

You can go to .../xwiki/bin/admin/SpaceName/WebPreferences?editor=object or
.../xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=object and edit the
XWiki.XWikiPreferences object -> it has a field for right panels, a field
for left panels and 2 select boxes to choose whether or not to display the
right & left panels.

Guillaume

> Thanks,
> Antonio
>
> 2009/3/14 Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net>
>

> > On Mar 13, 2009, at 6:19 PM, Antonio Goncalves wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Sergiu,
> > > Our wiki instance is hosted, so what can I do to upgrade the
> > > platform to a
> > > recent version ?
> >
> > You can't. We do this regularly but we wait for the admin waits a bit
> > after releases are done to upgrade. Raffaello is in charge of this
> > farm so I'll let him answer when is the next upgrade planned.
> >
> > Thanks
> > -Vincent
> >
> > > Thanks,
> > > Antonio