Hi JJ,

I've seen that you have actually finished updating the translations on
l10n.xwiki.org. You've beaten German to the finish line :)
This is great. Let us know if you have other updates. We could look into
merging from your ApplicationResources file but this could be a bit
difficult.
Using the translation tool kind of requires using the web site as the
reference.

Ludovic

Jose Javier Garcí­a Zornoza a écrit :
> Hello
> I've been working with XWiki enterprise 1.8-rc-1 and I have an improved
> version of the Spanish translation than the one that comes with the
> distribution.
> Till Friday my connection to Internet must be with a GPRS modem with a
> very deficient connection, I've tried to use the translation application
> but with my actual connection is a pain. I have the
> ApplicationResources_es.properties, is this file of interest for
> anyone?, is there anyone working on the Spanish translation?
>
> Thanks.
> JJ

Ludovic Dubost
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/