Hi,

I have the kind of same problem with statistics that are not displayed on my
main wiki or that crashes in any virtual wiki.
The Joda time plugin is enabled but when i follow the advice from Sergiu in a
virtual wiki by editing the Current Month Activity panel i can see that the
plugin is installed, is available but when i call the getDateTime method it
throws a null pointer exception as if the getProtectedPlugin().getDateTime()
(line 67 of JodaTimePluginApi) is not working as expected in virtual mode (what
ever is the parameter value).
In the main wiki, it works but does not display any activity (always 0 values)
despite values in the database (Oracle 10)

What is strange is that the problem occured only in graphical statistics (not
stats like most edited pages for example)