I check in the oracle db, running this query :
Select XWS_NAME, sum(XWS_PAGE_VIEWS) from XWSSTATSDOC where XWS_ACTION = 'view'
group by XWS_NAME order by sum(XWS_PAGE_VIEWS)

And i have many lines like :

WikiManager.Information 30
(null)  30
Panels.WebHome  32
XWiki.bb03545   44
Stats.WebHome   52
XWiki   72
Stats   104
WikiManager.CreateNewWiki       106
WikiManager.WebHome     122
WikiManager     258
Main.WebHome    750
Main.DocumentDoesNotExist       914
Main    1716

And if i display $myviews in Current Week View, i have this result :
{2009-03-15T00:00:00.000+01:00=0, 2009-03-13T00:00:00.000+01:00=0,
2009-03-10T00:00:00.000+01:00=0, 2009-03-11T00:00:00.000+01:00=0,
2009-03-09T00:00:00.000+01:00=0, 2009-03-14T00:00:00.000+01:00=0,
2009-03-12T00:00:00.000+01:00=0}