Hi Christophe,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM, PERINAUD Christophe <
christophe.perin...@kbl-bank.com> wrote:

> Hi Asiri,
>
> Thanks for the advice.
> I put the jodconverter beta jar in the WEB-INF/lib and the server is able
> to start but not to import a file
>
> I started Open Office like said on the page (i checked both windows process
> run). If i use the version 1.8 of both jar i have the bug we discussed
> about.
> If i stop the xwiki server (keep ooffice started) and replace the both jar
> (snapshot and beta) and restart the server, when i try to import a file i
> have as result an error box with only "$officeimporter.getMessage()" in it
> The stack trace in the server is :

Ok, you should use the officeimporter snapshot and jodconverter beta jars.
But You must also use the latest officeimporter application:

http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots/com/xpn/xwiki/platform/applications/xwiki-application-officeimporter/1.5-SNAPSHOT/xwiki-application-officeimporter-1.5-20090325.112122-7.xar

And the latest administration application:

http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots/com/xpn/xwiki/platform/applications/xwiki-application-administration/1.9-SNAPSHOT/xwiki-application-administration-1.9-20090325.112027-7.xar

Once you do this, you should not start the oo server external to the XE.. it
should be done from the Admin interface and there is a seperate admin UI for
managing the OO server process. And you can configure the oo server in
WEB-INF/xwiki.properties file (by specifying oo installation and oo profile
and other configuration options)

These new features have not yet been documented because I was busy with
several more new features (like splitting documents into multiple wiki pages
while importing). I wish to document them soon.

Thanks

- Asiri