De : users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] De la part de
Asiri Rathnayake
Envoyé : mercredi 25 mars 2009 15:27
À : XWiki Users
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] Office importer application error

Hi Christophe,

On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 6:13 PM, PERINAUD Christophe <
christophe.perin...@kbl-bank.com> wrote:

> Hi Asiri,
>
> Thanks for the advice.
> I put the jodconverter beta jar in the WEB-INF/lib and the server is able
> to start but not to import a file
>
> I started Open Office like said on the page (i checked both windows process
> run). If i use the version 1.8 of both jar i have the bug we discussed
> about.
> If i stop the xwiki server (keep ooffice started) and replace the both jar
> (snapshot and beta) and restart the server, when i try to import a file i
> have as result an error box with only "$officeimporter.getMessage()" in it
> The stack trace in the server is :

Ok, you should use the officeimporter snapshot and jodconverter beta jars.
But You must also use the latest officeimporter application:

http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots/com/xpn/xwiki/platform/applications/xwiki-application-officeimporter/1.5-SNAPSHOT/xwiki-application-officeimporter-1.5-20090325.112122-7.xar

And the latest administration application:

http://maven.xwiki.org/snapshots/com/xpn/xwiki/platform/applications/xwiki-application-administration/1.9-SNAPSHOT/xwiki-application-administration-1.9-20090325.112027-7.xar

Once you do this, you should not start the oo server external to the XE.. it
should be done from the Admin interface and there is a seperate admin UI for
managing the OO server process. And you can configure the oo server in
WEB-INF/xwiki.properties file (by specifying oo installation and oo profile
and other configuration options)

These new features have not yet been documented because I was busy with
several more new features (like splitting documents into multiple wiki pages
while importing). I wish to document them soon.

Thanks

- Asiri

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. It does not bind
the sender, except in the case of an existing written convention with the
addressee. This e-mail may contain material that is confidential and privileged
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

While reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachments are free from any computer virus or similar defect, no liability
will be accepted in that respect. Anyone accessing this e-mail must take their
own precautions as to security and virus protection.

KBL European Private Bankers S.A., 43 boulevard Royal L-2955 Luxembourg, R.C.S.
Luxembourg B 6395, T (352) 47 97 1