Thanks. Finally I saw it (stupid me) but now the info/warning/error
macros are failing on my. I use XWiki Enterprise 1.8.17790 and it just
ignores the macro using:

#warning("This is my warning to you")

Is there a way to fix that because I used that a lot so far.

On another note I could not find the Wiki Syntax help on my
installation. The link on Wiki Editor 'Help on XWiki Syntax' is
displaying the old 1.0 syntax. How to I change that to 2.0. I tried to
find a panel that would contain and I found one but could not figure
out how to change it.

Thanks

Andreas Schaefer
CEO of Madplanet.com Inc.