Hi Andreas,

On Apr 14, 2009, at 1:04 AM, Andreas Schaefer wrote:

> Thanks. Finally I saw it (stupid me) but now the info/warning/error
> macros are failing on my. I use XWiki Enterprise 1.8.17790 and it just
> ignores the macro using:
>
> #warning("This is my warning to you")

The velocity macros that were working for XWiki Syntax 1.0 still work
for XWiki syntax 2.0 (provided you use them inside the {{velocity}}
macro). However most of them output HTML and in XWiki Syntax 2.0 you
need to surround any HTML block by the {{html}} macro so basically
you'll need to write:

{{html}}{{velocity}}#warning("This is my warning to you"){{/velocity}}
{{/html}}

Note that we're working on automatically adding the html macro
wrapping for XE 1.8.2 so you only need to do that temporarily.