Hi,

> No, there's no reason for this. A possible explanation:
>
> - The link followed was somehow wrong, pointing to a non-existing
wiki.

Given to another user (that has already connect in), the link works

> - This normally redirects to the main wiki to a page explaining that
>  "this wiki does not exist".

The wiki exists. After login the message is that the user has no right
to view the page

>  - The administration menu could only appear if the rights on your
main
> wiki are wrongly set. I'd advise you revise your rights, since this is
> potential security issue.

But in this case why after deleting local profile on the main wiki and
asking the user to connect on the virtual wiki, everything goes fine
(able to see and no admin rights) ? I did not change rights before
deleting.
I checked the rights space and the rights page and there is no
restriction. On the main wiki, only unregistered users have restriction
(no edition)

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee named above. It does not bind
the sender, except in the case of an existing written convention with the
addressee. This e-mail may contain material that is confidential and privileged
for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or
distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please
contact the sender and delete all copies.

While reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure that this e-mail and any
attachments are free from any computer virus or similar defect, no liability
will be accepted in that respect. Anyone accessing this e-mail must take their
own precautions as to security and virus protection.

KBL European Private Bankers S.A., 43 boulevard Royal L-2955 Luxembourg, R.C.S.
Luxembourg B 6395, T (352) 47 97 1