Hi all,

After migration from XWiki 1.5 to 1.8.4, I also migrated all my existing
blog documents to the new blog system (through page Blog.Migration).

Everything seem to have been well migrated, except that major part of my
existing Blog documents were not visible anymore, though pages and objects
were existing in database.
When publishing a new blog post also, while saved to database (and
visibility and publication checked), it's not visible in Blog.WebHome or
Blog.Archive.

I eventually found that field "XWD_HIDDEN" in table "xwikidoc" was set to
"b'1'" (?) for all my not visible blogs. Setting this field back to "null"
make all this documents suddenly appear normally.
But again, when publishing a new blog post, or after restarting tomcat
container, major part of the flags are set back to "b'1'" value and then
disappear ...

Also, the categories by default (News, ...) are not available, as well as
any category I would create, when creating a new blog post.

Am I missing something ?

Context : xwiki 1.8.4 (war and .xar imported), tomcat 5.5.20, linux redhat
4, mysql 5.1.

Thanks & regards,
Jeremie