Hi,

On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 16:00, jerem <jeremie.bousq...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi again,
>
> In fact it seems to be a general problem since migration to 1.8.4 ...
>
> When I simply update any page, corresponding XWD_HIDDEN value in xwikidoc is
> set to b'1' instead of null.
> From my homepage I have a small script based on a simple HQL query to show
> page updates, all new pages with b'1' value are not displayed ...

There is

<property name="hidden" type="boolean">
            <column name="XWD_HIDDEN" not-null="true" />
        </property>

in xwiki.hbm.xml file which means XWD_HIDDEN can't be null I guess.
Now if the default value is true (I don't know hibernate mapping very
well) we have a big issue since an old document which does not have
the XWD_HIDDEN should be false.

Any hibernate mapping expert to comment ?

Thomas Mortagne