In my xwikidoc table XWD_HIDDEN has only 2 values : NULL or "b'1'", shouldn't
it be "true" or "false" only ?
I can't find any logic in existing lines for values of this field ... Recent
and old pages seem to receive "b'1'" and others null, but with many
exceptions.

Don't know if it has a link with this, but in logs I see a number of
following type of exception (after incrementing log level) :
org.hibernate.ObjectNotFoundException: No row with the given identifier
exists: [com.xpn.xwiki.objects.classes.BaseClass#1442784017]

BaseClass refer to xwikiclasses table, which for me is empty. Don't know if
it should contain lines, if these exceptions are "normal" or relate to a
problem and/or to my problem ...