Hi, Trevor,

Trevor wrote:
> Are you running with Jetty?  I've seen reference in the mailing list about
> setting up a SecurityManager policy; do you use one?

Nope, we are running, and have always done that, on Tomcat. Why? Because
years ago Tomcat already was easy to install in at least the four
software platforms we are running here (Mac OS X, Novell Netware, Suse
Linux and Windows) and Tomcat was the servlet container chosen by
Novell, we have successfully used it for a number of applications and
has a nice support/development community. The reason to choose Tomcat
had nothing to do with XWiki.

And no, we have not used Tomcat Security Manager yet.  I am afraid I can
not be of much help with this issue!

Greetings,

Ricardo

--