Hi Vincent,

probably I have been understanding something wrong :)

I see following groups in XWiki project:
1) XWiki committers:
- core developers like you
2) XWiki users:
- providing patches
- helping on documentation, translations etc.
- other users

My suggestion was to make an extra focus on small usability issues,
because these remain unattended very often. The question is only, who
should fix these? In my opinion, both groups: XWiki committers and
users. XWiki committers as a guarantee, that at least a few of such
small usability issues will be fixed at any rate. This guaranteed fixes
would fill this usability project with a *real* life, attracting more
user attention and in the end more users/contributors providing patches
(I hope). Else we can mark hundred of issues as usability problems and
wait for the first patch all the time...
I think, it would be much more a promoting project, because, I suppose,
in fact you fix such issues every release too.

> What kind of contribution would like to bring? Providing patches?
> Marking issues?
Reporting and marking issues, documentation, promoting (for example, regularly
status reports on the user mailing list).

> What we need is an agreement for how we tag usability issues:
> - with the "usability" keyword
> - with the "ux" keyword
> - with something else
For me it's not really important, the main thing:
- it would be easy also for jira inexperienced users, to mark reports as
usability issues
- we can easy filter it

> I think it's interesting to be able to see trivial issues
> independently of usability issues and vice versa.
exactly! :)

Regards,
Roman

P.S. There are always more people giving ideas, than people implementing that
:D
So don't hesitate to say "NO", if you expect more troubles than benefits here :)