Hi Eduard,

        I now have eclipse 3.5 installed and I installed the Xeclipse plugin. I
managed to open the Xwiki and I see all the space icons In the Xwiki Eclipse
Navigator, but when I tell it to grab the documents, nothing happens to my
navigator tree. Even after I refresh it it is the same. I get the following
error:

===================================
        at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:421)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.ProgressMonitorDialog.run(ProgressMonitorDialog.java:507)
        at org.xwiki.eclipse.ui.utils.UIUtils.runWithProgress(UIUtils.java:80)
        at
org.xwiki.eclipse.ui.handlers.GrabSpaceHandler.execute(GrabSpaceHandler.java:52)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.HandlerProxy.execute(HandlerProxy.java:294)
        at org.eclipse.core.commands.Command.executeWithChecks(Command.java:476)
        at
org.eclipse.core.commands.ParameterizedCommand.executeWithChecks(ParameterizedCommand.java:508)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.handlers.HandlerService.executeCommand(HandlerService.java:169)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.menus.CommandContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(CommandContributionItem.java:770)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.menus.CommandContributionItem.access$10(CommandContributionItem.java:756)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.menus.CommandContributionItem$5.handleEvent(CommandContributionItem.java:746)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1003)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:3880)
        at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3473)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2405)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2369)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2221)
        at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$5.run(Workbench.java:500)
        at
org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:493)
        at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)
        at
org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:113)
        at
org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:194)
        at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110)
        at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79)
        at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:368)
        at
org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:559)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:514)
        at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1311)
Caused by: com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.StreamException:  : Invalid byte 2 of
3-byte UTF-8 sequence.
        at
com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.DomDriver.createReader(DomDriver.java:88)
        at
com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.DomDriver.createReader(DomDriver.java:70)
        at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.fromXML(XStream.java:869)
        at
org.xwiki.eclipse.core.utils.CoreUtils.readDataFromXML(CoreUtils.java:122)
        at
org.xwiki.eclipse.core.storage.LocalXWikiDataStorage.getPage(LocalXWikiDataStorage.java:123)
        at org.xwiki.eclipse.core.DataManager.getPage(DataManager.java:326)
        at
org.xwiki.eclipse.ui.handlers.GrabSpaceHandler$1.run(GrabSpaceHandler.java:71)
        at
org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext$ModalContextThread.run(ModalContext.java:121)
Caused by:
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.MalformedByteSequenceException:
Invalid byte 2 of 3-byte UTF-8 sequence.
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.invalidByte(Unknown
Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.io.UTF8Reader.read(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.load(Unknown Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLEntityScanner.skipChar(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(Unknown
 Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentScannerImpl.next(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown
 Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.DOMParser.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.DocumentBuilderImpl.parse(Unknown
Source)
        at
com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.DomDriver.createReader(DomDriver.java:79)
        ... 7 more
--------------------------------
eclipse.buildId=M20090917-0800
java.version=1.6.0_17
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
BootLoader constants: OS=win32, ARCH=x86, WS=win32, NL=de_DE
Framework arguments:  -product org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
Command-line arguments:  -os win32 -ws win32 -arch x86 -product
org.eclipse.epp.package.jee.product
===================================

or one of the errors from the log list:

Error
Fri Nov 27 13:21:31 CET 2009
Cannot find navigator content extension (using triggerPoints) for object
"org.xwiki.eclipse.core.model.xwikieclipsespacesumm...@e12d4d6d" parent path:
"org.xwiki.eclipse.core.datamana...@6fd42b".  Check that you have an expression
for this object in a navigatorContent triggerPoints or enablement.

I can navigate the Xwiki website through the Xwiki Page Preview, but not
through the Xwiki Eclipse Navigator. Can you (or someone else) explain what
this means?

If you need more information I would be glad to send it.

Greetings,

Steven Calkins