From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Caleb James DeLisle
Sent: Donnerstag, 24. Dezember 2009 08:10
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] renaming caused an unreachable page

Whoops, I forgot the $
The if line was for checking that the first command succeeded
so it checks that the value is not null.
try this.

{{velocity}}
#set($renamedDoc = $xwiki.getDocument("Blog.AB5/CD6"))
#if($renamedDoc)
    $renamedDoc.rename("Blog.safeDocName")
    Looks like it Worked! [[Blog.safeDocName]] #else
    Failed to get doc do you have enough permissions?
#end
{{/velocity}}

Caleb