On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 20:54, Mathias Herberts
<mathias.herberts+xwiki-us...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am currently running XWiki enterprise v2.1.1 in a Tomcat 6.0.20 on a
> dev box. I run into memory consumption problems, jconsole reports hops
> of 50Mb when rendering a small page (with no attachements) making use
> of the code macro (a single user rendering this page). The same
> jconsole also shows roughly 14000 classes loaded! I had to push
> MaxPermGen to 128Mb, otherwise I hit OOM.
>
> Any other experience of such a high memory consumption?

This is caused by Jython initialization (code macro use a python
library Pygments to highlight code) only the first time code macro is
used. I hope they will improve it in the future (they are supposed to
work on it for the next release if i understood well).

> Mathias.

Thomas Mortagne