Hello,

I notice that exportation in rtf format has some bad behaviors:

   - Two things are not really important because, like it's rtf format, we
   can modify the document. But the rendering is a little weird : the
   importation doesn't create a cover page with the main title and puts the
   beginning of the table of content at the bottom of the first page...
   - As well (and it's the big point to me), tables are rendered in a
   strange way: the column width is so thin that we cannot notice the
   content of cells... We can thin "No matter, we can modify the larger in the
   rtf document" but we can only do that cell by cell... For small tables, it's
   okay but, for bigger ones, it's not very useful ! I put an example in
   attachment of this table so that you can see the issue:
   |=column 1|=column 2
   |content 1|content 2

To finish, I just have one question about customizing exportation. I tried
to customize the PDF export Look & Feel by creating a PDFClass and a
PDFClassTemplate. The template has a textearea "style" property which
contains (just to test) :
h1{
color : red;
}
div{
color : red;
}
p{
color : red;
}
I added the "&template=XWiki.PDFClassTemplate" line to the exportation link
but the rendering is always the same... Did I forgot to do something ?
For your knowledge, I tried that because I would like to customize the table
look and feel. I don't like that they don't have borders...

Thank you in advance for your help.
Marine