Hi Wilson !

Wilson Leão Neto wrote:

> Hey! I had the same problem, regarding the PDF export customization, I'm
> still not able to do it creating the Class document like they've done in
> the
> tutorial. I was suggested to add a *pdf.css *file into the
> *\Xwiki\templates
> * folder. Add the css code into the file and test it. It should work.

Indeed, it works when I create a pdf.css file in the \Xwiki\templates
folder. So thank you it could be an alternative for what i'm trying to do.
In fact, i'm using a farm and i would prefer have one customization per
wiki. So, it will be great if the tutorial method can work !
Anyone encounters this issue (can't be able to customize creating the
PDFClass) and find a way to do it ? Besides, it's weird because I saw in
pdf*.vm files some calls to the XWiki.PDFClass... But i don't really know
how it works...

Wilson Leão Neto wrote:

> Also, have you tried to edit the header, footer or toc? I'm having
> problems
> editing the toc, if you know something, please tell me.

Actually, I didn't try but I took a look at it and I was able to add some
little things. I don't think I can help you but... who knows ? What are your
problems ?