Wilson Leão Neto wrote:

> "Actually, I didn't try but I took a look at it and I was able to add some
> little things. I don't think I can help you but... who knows ? What are
> your
> problems ?"
>
> I wanna be able to modify also the TOC. Specifically, I wanna be able to
> modify it:
>
> $msg.get('core.pdf.tableOfContents')
>
> Like, inside it...

I'm very sorry, I hadn't seen your second post until now (and only by
chance)...
So, I hope you find a solution at your situation because I don't know how to
help you.

The only thing I can say is that you didn't look at the correct place (to
me). In fact, all lines which begin by $msg.get(...) refer to a resource
bundle for translations. Thus, $msg.get('core.pdf.tableOfContents') is
simply a call to the text "Table of contents".
The code lines which deal with the content of the TOC are in
pdfgtmlheader.vm from line 62 to 70 and more specifically the line
#set($pdftoc = $pdfdoc.display("toc", "rendered")). I'm not sure of what I
advance but I think that the  $pdfdoc.display("toc", "rendered") call allows
you to retrieve the content of the TOC. Unfortunately, I can't say more...

Please, if you found a solution, tell me what it is !