Some more comments:

- The last icon-labeled field (currently depicted by a key) could be
"Other rights", not "Advanced"
- The key does not suggest "other rights" (nor advanced) to me. Maybe
use a word instead of an icon ("More..", "Application rights")?
- I'm not sure the folder with a user in it is a good representation for
a group. Usually a labeled folder stands for a space with a certain
purpose. Why not use the group.gif icon (two users)?
- I propose to put an explanatory word next to each icon in the
dropdown. There is enough room for it and I think it would help a lot.

--
Sergiu Dumitriu
http://purl.org/net/sergiu/