What is -Xmx? something of XWiki, Tomcat or mySql?

Op 26 sep 2010, om 21:24 heeft Caleb James DeLisle het volgende geschreven:

200 megabytes (200000000) should be enough. There is another problem with
memory exhaustion but
usually you don't get the "XWiki has a default limit of around 10Mb" message
when that happens.
Just out of curiosity, what is your -Xmx set to?

Caleb