From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Thomas Mortagne
Sent: 05 October 2010 18:51
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] [myxwiki] new wiki request

On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 17:01, Norman Rides <nor...@ctauk.org> wrote:
> Thomas Hi!
>
> Why can't I have <CTALearning>.myxwiki.org? do I have to register the ID on
> the website?

Sure you can but i did not understood what you meant by
<NormanRides>.CTALearning. Note that it will be ctalearning.myxwiki.org because
it has to be lower case.

BTW i did not asked you what was your organization domain but what domain you
wanted to access the wiki, i.e. ctalearning.myxwiki.org.
Note that all that is written in the main page of myxwiki.org