Sorry for multiple mails, I'm a bit forgetful today :(

Hi there,

for the coordination / website of the newly founded YESS -- Young Earth
System Science association, we'd like to have an own wiki on myxwiki.org.

YESS is an association to further networking and collaboration between PhD
students / young scientists in the field of Earth system science in
Germany.

If you have any more questions, just let me know!

My username on myxwiki.org is andreash. The servername should be
yess.myxwiki.org, if possible. Otherwise yess-germany.myxwiki.org would be
cool ...

Cheers,

Andreas.