On 12/08/2010 03:26 PM, Paul Harris wrote:
> On 8 December 2010 21:24, Paul Harris<harris...@gmail.com>  wrote:
>

>> On 8 December 2010 21:09, Marius Dumitru Florea<
>> mariusdumitru.flo...@xwiki.com>  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Paul,

>>> the

>>> null

>>> You get this exception when you're not logged in right? The current code
>>> uses this URL
>>> /xwiki/bin/view/Main/TimeLine?action=xml&xpage=rdf&changesNb=200 to get
>>> the list of events. It seems that the response is bad when you're not
>>> logged in. I'll try to debug this later today.
>>>

>> It happens when I'm logged in, or not logged in.
>>
>> Note that I'm using ShortURLs so the url above should condense down to
>> /Timeline?action etc etc
>>

> whoops, forgot to mention that i'm currently using URL of format
> domain.com/xwiki
> but when I am finished setting up the website, i'll get rid of that /xwiki
> bit and it'll just be domain.com
> eg domain.com/Timeline

You can look with Firebug (Console tab) at what AJAX request is made
when the timeline page is loaded. There should be a request to the same
page (URL), with this query string:

?action=xml&xpage=rdf&changesNb=200

Check the response. Most probably there is an exception thrown while
serving the response. The response is expected to be XML, but it is HTML
instead, with the stack trace.

Hope this helps,
Marius