Ok, it's version 3.3 so its obsolete.
Is there any other way to get a logfile for this?!

here the LDAP part of my xwiki.cfg
could you please have a look at this?
do i need the FQDN or is name/ip enough for the server config?

# LDAP
#-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xwiki.authentication.authclass=com.xpn.xwiki.user.impl.LDAP.XWikiLDAPAuthServiceImpl
xwiki.authentication.ldap=1
xwiki.authentication.ldap.server=ewudc01
xwiki.authentication.ldap.port=389
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_DN={0}
xwiki.authentication.ldap.bind_pass={1}
#-# The Base DN used in LDAP searches
xwiki.authentication.ldap.base_DN=CN=Users,DC=w2k,DC=rto,DC=dec,DC=com

regards,
Niko