This messages shows up all the time I try to login..

2012-01-23 13:47:49,407
[http://192.168.220.127:8080/xwiki/bin/loginsubmit/XWiki/XWikiLogin]
WARN  o.x.v.i.DefaultVelocityEngine  - Deprecated usage of method
[com.xpn.xwiki.api.XWiki.parseMessage] in /templates/login.vm@29,33

And the only thing about LDAP is

2012-01-16 14:08:00,565
[http://192.168.220.127:8080/xwiki/bin/admin/XWiki/XWikiPreferences?editor=globaladmin&section=XWiki.AddExtensions]
ERROR aultExtensionRepositoryManager - Failed to search on repository
[org.xwiki.extension.repository.xwiki.internal.XWikiExtensionRepository@7578bbf2]
with pattern=[ldap], offset=[0] and nb=[20]. Ignore and got to next
repository.

But I guess this is something from the LDAP Tools extension I have
installed previously and maybe that’s my problem because there is
still something left in xwiki and I can’t uninstall it.

We are using Active Directory on Windows Server 2003 and trying to
authenticate via LDAP.

Regards,
Niko