Hi,

Concerning Wheezy, I can find this package on debian.org website, that's
strange you don't have it on your side.
http://packages.debian.org/en/wheezy/libpg-java
It's done by installing the non-virtual package
"libpostgresql-jdbc-java<http://packages.debian.org/en/wheezy/libpostgresql-jdbc-java>",
can you try installing manually?

And concerning the others error, it would be good to have more details. For
example, a screenshot of what the Administration : Rights provides.
About 'Server returned TRANSPORT_ERROR with no error message', can you tell
us more details? When does that happen? It's a red box in the bottom of the
screen, right?

Thanks,

--
Guillaume Fenollar