Hi,

please see below :)

Am 04.03.2012 22:49, schrieb ricardo.julio.rodriguez.fernan...@sergas.es:
Hi, Theresa!

Please, see below....
From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Theresa
Noisser [theresa.nois...@web.de]
Sent: 04 March 2012 15:58
To: users@xwiki.org
Subject: [xwiki-users] User Class: translated "pretty name", email adress

Hi and thanks for all the help you've given me so far.

In a previous thread i asked how i can edit the profile pages and now
that i've tried that i have a problem with the translated titles of the
field names. I can easily change the "Pretty Name" for any field, but it
doesn't have any effect on the profile page. I wanted to change the
title of the "comment" field and have done so, but i use the german
translation of xwiki and therefore the title change had no effect and
still says "Über".
When a new user is created, at least working with XWiki Enterprise 2.4.30451,
no default language is assigned to him/her. Thus, language variable is not when
you access to a given profile but from the general preferences of the browser
environment. At least here, when I create the translations for a given user
matching the used languages, all is working fine at least there is no
translation of a given string in a given language. In this case, English
translation is shown as this is the first language in my preferences list.
Could this explain the behavior you are getting there?
I'm sorry, but as i'm not that familiar with the xwiki internals i don't really understand your answer. I have set the language for the whole wiki to "de" for german in the administration panel as the only language. This has the effect that the titles of the fields on the profile pages are not "surname" "phone" or "comment", but the german translations "Name", "Telefon" and "Über". Now i want to change the Field "Über" (comment) and therefor i changed the "pretty name" in the User Class Sheet. But the field title is still "Über" and i don't know how to change it.

A similar problem is the change of the Main.WebHome page, i can change
the title, but it still has the english original title.
I don't understand this. Is your wiki accessible from Internet? Could we access
this homepage to see what is happening? Thanks!
Unfortunately it's not accessible from the internet. One part of the page Main.WebHome is the "Welcome" page. I changed the title of this page, but on Main.WebHome it still shows the old title "Welcome to your Wiki".

And back to the profile page, how can i change the appearance of the
email adress? Everything after the @ ist displayed as "---", but i would
like to display them as name (at) part.company (.de), because in our
company there are 2 different parts which have different subdomains.
Please, check/edit XWiki.XWikiUserProfileSheet to get what you want. I'm still
using running XWiki Enterprise 2.4.30451 here and probably a lot of
improvements have been done in later releases, but I do think it is still this
page which controls the information shown for each user. Look for
$doc.display('email') to find the concerned section.
It worked, thanks a lot!
Theresa.
HTH!

Ricardo