Thomas,

I could register and login.
But your menus are broken because of javascript errors.

URLs such as http://buchmanager.com/resources/js/prototype/prototype.js are
missing an xwiki on the front.
You can arrange this with another proxypass I think.
But I am not sure how to fix it on the wiki (can it be it's a root web-app
somewhere?)

paul