Hey Paul,

thanks for pointing that out. I didn't realize what I was actually getting
for those requests. for the moment I reverted the URL shortening measures,
as I think having the action Servlet on /* makes it impossible for tomcat
to serve the static resources properly, at least I don't know how to do
that. I event went away from the ROOT context and threw in a second
redirect, not optimal, but it works at last .
Its now online on buchmanager.com.

Once again, thanks for helping me out.

Thomas