Hello,

Personnaly I use XWiki both in english and in the targetted language to
"detected" which sentences need to be translated. Then I used the search
page in l10n wiki http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/L10N/Search with the
value displayed in the EN User Interface to find the exact key to be
translated.

Regards,