THis is quite good to analyze the level of translation.
But I was hoping that this link: (When logged in)
http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/XE/XWikiCoreResources?action=viewempty&language=nl
would allow the advanced search filter options.
Or can I filter this by adding the same url-filter?

Op 25 jan. 2013, om 16:40 heeft Sergiu Dumitriu <ser...@xwiki.com> het volgende
geschreven: