Hi Nicolas,

If I remember correctly I wrote this authenticator and I think it requires
some code in XWiki pages to manage the redirects but I don't think I have
this code anymore.
Plus it was for one custom SAML server and has not been tested with
multiple ones.

In any case it's a good basis for starting a SAML authenticator.
If you are coding against a more widespread SAML server, do contribute your
code :)
You can takeover the module fully as no backwards compatibility is needed.

Ludovic

Ludovic Dubost
Founder and CEO
Blog: http://blog.ludovic.org/