I have a hosted (xwiki.com) Enterprise XWiki and would like to enable the Annotations feature (http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Annotations+Application). They do not appear now.

After reviewing the above page, I am able to activate the Annotations tab, however the I cannot find out how to turn on / make available the annotations tool itself to create the annotations. That is, I do not have the Annotations tool button in the "Edit" "Export" "More Actions" header on the top of the page (see attached image). Annotations are not available to the Admin role, as a registered user or anonymous user. I have tried the Ctrl + M (Meta + M) as well, thinking this still might work even without the button, but nothing happens. The Annotations plugin is installed (as I said I, can see the "Annotations" tab on each page across the wiki at the top and bottom next to "Comments" Attachments" etc.).
I am running the XWiki.DefaultSkin running the "Mint" color theme.
I have tried viewing on Ubuntu Firefox and Chrome; Mac Safari 6 and Windows IE10. Within the Annotations Application on the Administration page I have the settings at:

 * Annotations are activated: YES
 * Except for the following spaces: NONE selected
 * Display annotations by default: YES
 * Display annotations highlight by default: YES
 * XWiki class defining annotations structure: XWiki.XWikiComments
   (this was already set--default?-- when I first visited the page).
   I do see a note on the Annotations page, "/If you are using a custom
   annotations class other than the previously default/
   AnnotationsCode.AnnotationsClass /in the annotations configuration.../"

   I have cleared my browser cache after selecting and saving the above.

I have searched the FAQ: http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/FAQCode/FAQSearch?space=FAQ&text=Annotations
I have searched the lists and found:

 * http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Annotations-not-working-td7345638.html
 *
http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Annotations-comments-merge-validation-td7582245.html
   This thread indicates XWiki.XWikiComments is correct, "/Basically
   the new format is XWiki.XWikiComments class instead of the old /
   AnnotationCode.AnnotationClass"
 *
http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/Re-display-issues-in-IE-td7587297.html#a7587298

Any advise appreciated, thanks,