I have a problem getting the  D3js example
<http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/D3+Example>   to work.

I have a fresh XWiki 5.4 running. I have installed the D3js with the EM. I
then created a new Space called "D3". I created a page called "D3.Data" and
pasted the data from the example. I then edited the "D3.WebHome" and pasted
the code to display the graph.

But when I click "Save & View", I only get a blank page. F5 (refresh) does
nothing. I then edit the page in the WYSIWYG editor...I can see the graph
being displayed! I can even use the arrow keys left and right to interact
with the graph. But when I hit "Save & View", the graph is NOT being
displayed, but part of the velocity code is. If I edit the page in XWiki
mode, I can see that some velocity code is now being 'escaped' by XWiki.

What am I missing here????