On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 9:49 AM, Hamster <teun...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> To all,
>
> Something strange is going on with one page in our Wiki. The page has been
> created by importing a Word document (.docx), but after the import, the page
> seems to have two parents.
>
> The page shows up in the "WebHome" of the space, but also under the "parent
> page" where the document was created in the first place.

> Furthermore, when
> editing the page and looking at the "parent" property, it seems to be empty
> (or refering to itself).

If the parent text input field is empty then it means the page has not
parent. As for what the space home page and the "parent page" are
displaying, you need to check those pages, see their code. They don't
use the parent field for sure. The space home page may simply list all
pages from that space. For the "parent page", I've no idea.