It's rather that there are 2 translations of the page with different parents.
I've been experiencing similar issue.

http://jira.xwiki.org/browse/XWIKI-6205

-----Original Message-----
From: users [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of Hamster
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:11 AM
To: users@xwiki.org
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Wiki page seems to have two parents?

In that case, I am in the "weird section" :-)

Here's what I am doing:

1) Create a new page, type some text, hit "Save & View". The page is created in
the correct space, with the correct parent.
2) I edit the page, use "Import"-->"Office Document" and import a small docx
document. The import is succesful, but as soon as the import is done, the
parent of the page is "erased".
3) If I delete the page, it will be moved to the recycle bin, I then have the
option to "restore" or "delete". I hit "delete" --> I will get a warning that
this can't be undone (which is what I expect), but if I hit "ok", I don't get
the "The requested document could not be found. You can edit this page XXX to
create it", but XWiki creates a new blank page instead.

So something weird is going on when using the Import Office Document (in the
WYSIWYG editor).