Hi Marius,

Thanks for your reply.

Even if I set the page parent to something else, that change is not saved,
and the page then refers to itself as its parent.

And what about the "permanent delete" issue? If I delete a page, you will
get a page saying that the page has been moved to the recyclebin. That page
offer two options, (1) restore or (2) remove. If I select option 2, the page
should be removed permanently, but instead a new blank page is created.

Any insight into this matter is appreciated, as I have no clue what is going
on!

Thanks.