Hi Vincent,

 I would be interested, both from a users and dev side.

The only trouble is that I have a relocation and some related appointments
scheduled for September and into October which are somewhat in a state of flux,
so if the meetup happens, just schedule a date for it without taking me into
account and I will figure if I can come.

Clemens