Ok I’ve created a wiki page at
http://dev.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Drafts/XWikiMeetup2014

Please make sure to add yourself if you’re interested in participating since I
believe we would need at least 10-15 persons before we can consider doing it in
a useful manner.

Right now we’re only 6 listed…

Guillaume, Fabio, Caleb, Anca, Ludovic, Jean Coury: since you live in Paris,
wouldn’t you be interested? Denis (I know it’s farther for you but you could
stay in Paris for some days maybe)?