Hi,

Make sure you read the error message that says "Check the rights of its
last author" (i.e. no the creator). Script rights are checked on the last
content author of the document and, if in your migration you haven`t given
script rights to that user, all his scripts will stop functioning.

Hope this helps,
Eduard