Hi users,

I'm developing a java component that offer APIs accessed through script
services to perfom modification to the wiki.

When I delete a document (thus the related page I guessed) from my java
code with the "*.deleteDocument(doc, context)*", on my browser I see the
last modification as a page deletion but the page is still accessible on
the tree representation.

The XWikiDocument's method ".setHidden(true)" solve my problem, but I can't
catch the relations between xwiki pages-->Documents-->Document reference
and how to handle deletion of non-terminal pages preserving the information
contained in them like: the wiki and the nested page to whom they had been
belonged, the content and the comments.

Thanks for your help,
Giordano.