Hello,

I think Mark was reading the Summary pages for 7.4.2 and 8.0 which had some
specific versions listed inside them.
I've modified both
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/TestReports/ManualTestReportSummaryXWiki742
and
http://www.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/TestReports/ManualTestReportSummaryXWiki80
to make it more clear.
When a certain DB version number is listed and has a test result on its
right, this means that we have tested using that DB version, not that it's
the only DB version supported.

Hope this helps,
Manuel